Good Shepherd Homecare & Hospice has been the community’s trusted choice for care for over 40 years. Our knowledgeable, compassionate staff is here to help provide personalized care choices for each of the clients and families we serve under our Hospice, Palliative Home Health and Home Care programs. Our integrative and holistic approach to care focuses on the individual and their loved ones throughout the entire care journey.
We Honor Every Moment In Life Through Our Dedication to Compassionate Care.
To be the community’s first choice for hospice and home care services, available to all, regardless of ability to pay. To approach each day with the knowledge that the care we provide shapes the memories that remain for a lifetime.
- Excellence – To deliver compassionate, personalized care to each client and family, in their home or ours.
- Integrity – To honor the trust the community has placed in our organization.
- Humanity – To continue our tradition of being a community led, community staffed and community funded organization that gives back to the community in greater measure than we receive.
At Good Shepherd, one of our strongest assets is the relationship that exists between our organization and the community. Our Agency and Foundation have the tremendous benefit of being guided by two volunteer boards comprised of community leaders who are dedicated to upholding the mission and vision of both Good Shepherd Homecare & Hospice and the Good Shepherd Foundation.
- Chair – Kevin Ingram, Manhattan Christian College
- Vice Chair – Scott Emley, Professional Planning Services
- Treasurer – Todd Chyba, The Trust Company
- Dan Crouch, BBN Architects
- Andy Ellis, Arthur-Green, LLP
- Dr. Laki Evangelidis, Associated Urologists
- Marilyn Fox, Community Volunteer
- Bev Fulton, Community Volunteer
- Neil Horton, Bayer Construction
- Brad Roberts, Community Volunteer
- Larie Schoap, ESB Financial
- Devin Wendt, Crestview Christian Church
- Dr. Chance Williams, CenterPointe Physicians
- Chair – Dan Yunk, Community Volunteer
- Vice Chair – Bill Bahr, Arthur-Green, LLP
- Treasurer – Christy Linders, Community Volunteer
- Past Chair – Mitzi Richards, Keating & Associates
- Matt Crocker, Steel & Pipe Supply Co.
- Jan Eichman, Community Volunteer
- Gordon Hibbard, Dale Carnegie, Kansas Heartland
- Ashley King, Geary Community Hospital
- Jo Lyle, Community Volunteer
- Peggy Lyons, Community Volunteer
- Therese Miller, Community Volunteer
- Cindy Penner, Community Volunteer
- Brent Riffel, Community First National Bank
- Jeff Wick, WTC
- Fred Willich, Hi-Tech Interiors